In this article, we’ll explain how to open an account on the e-Devlet website, and more information for the new registered students in our university, Haliç University.
What is e-Government?
E-Government means the provision of government services to citizens in an electronic environment. At this point, it is aimed to deliver state services to citizens in the easiest and most efficient way, in high quality, fast, uninterrupted and secure way. The concept of e-government, which is beginning to take the place of bureaucratic and classical state concept, aims to easily access each institution and each individual’s information and communication technologies and services offered to state institutions.
Registration in the e-Devlet website:
- You have to have your residence permit card ready.
- Go to any PTT office in your area.
- Ask for an e-Devlet password (e-Devlet şifresı) with your residence permit. (5 ₺ – subject to change)
- Open ( www.turkiye.gov.tr ) to register your e-Devlet account with the password you got from PTT.
- After you log-in, it’s better for you to change your password.