According to the circular given by the Ministry of Interior, new measures to combat coronavirus will be implemented as of 8PM on Friday, November 20.
- Opening of shopping centers (malls), groceries, supermarkets, beauty salons, barbershops and restaurants from 10 am to 8 pm, starting on Friday.
- Continuing to ban smoking in public places, streets and bus stations.
- Close popular cafes (cafes of storytellers), tea gardens, video game salons, internet and billiards halls until the end of the year.
- Restaurants, cafes will be able to provide package services (online or by phone) after 8pm, Friday.
- The activities of coffeehouses will be suspended for a while, open only for take-aways or deliveries.
- Allowing elderly people over the age of 65 to leave from 10AM until 1PM in the afternoon only.
- Allowing those under the age of 20 years (born after 1/1/2001) to go out every day from 1PM in the afternoon until 4PM in the afternoon only.
- The curfew starts on Saturdays at 8PM until 10AM on Sunday.
- The curfew starts on Sundays from 8PM until 5AM on Monday.