According to the rules and decisions made by the President of Turkey, new measures to combat coronavirus will be implemented as of 9PM on Tuesday, December 1.
- A daily curfew will be implemented between 21:00 (9:00PM) and 5:00 (5:00AM) during weekdays (Monday-Thursday).
- Curfew will last all weekend, the curfew will start on Friday, 21:00 (9:00PM) until Monday 5:00 (5:00AM).
- Restaurants will provide delivery services only.
- Citizens under the age of 20 and above the age of 65 will not be able to use the public transportation services.
- The “HES Code” verification system will be implemented at the entrances to all shopping centers.
- Restaurants, markets, grocery stores, butchers, and places that provide home delivery services are excluded from the weekend restrictions, and they will operate between 10AM – 5PM on Saturday and Sunday.