2) Original hard copy of high school diploma (either in English or Turkish)
3) Transcript of records (translated in English or Turkish)
4) Turkish high school Equivalency Certificate (Denklik) authorized by Turkish Education Council. This document certifies that your high school diploma is equal to a Turkish high school diploma. You can obtain it from either a Turkish Consulate or Denklik Office in Istanbul. You can apply through the following link. (can be given later)
5) Acceptable proficiency score (if any)
6) Original Hard Copy of Official Acceptance letter (can be obtained from International Office with a copy of it during registration)
7) 1 photograph
8) Receipt of the first semester tuition fee payment
9) Deposit payment receipt
TOEFL IBT 72 / PTE 55
or you may take the Haliç English Proficiency Exam after registration.
Note: IELTS is not accepted
First-semester tuition should be paid in order to complete the registration. Deposit will be deducted from the first-semester’s installment.
You can simply filter through our programs, their duration or medium of instruction.