Outgoing Exchange Students
- Have you ever thought what to do if you had an opportunity to study at another university abroad?
- Are you looking forward to discovering the world?
- Are you interested in experiencing another culture?
If you have ever asked these questions to yourself, you may be ready for a student exchange program.
"Ability to live lonely and study in a foreign environment with different culture can also be a valuable asset for your future.."
You must provide:
- An application form
- A CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- A typed statement of interest (250 to 500 words) about why you want to participate in an exchange program,
- Eight (8) wallet size photographs
- A photocopy of the photo page of your passport
General Rules for outgoing exchange students:
- Exchange Faculty Coordinators are responsible for reviewing the applicants and making the selection. An interview may be required.
- Students are liable for the following expenses whilst on exchange:
- Food & entertainment
- Text books
- Additional fees and changes i.e
- Study Abroad programs are coordinated by Haliç International office, which can provide information on application procedures, passport and visa requirements, culture, travel, pre-departure resources.