Enjoy The Bosphorus
We are so sure that even after you have left Istanbul, the Bosphorus, the greatest gift of God to Istanbul, remains deep traces in your memories. When you still have the chance, please listen to our advise and bring your enjoyment to maximum level.
- Gaze the deep blue of the Bosphorus and breathe the fresh air in.
- Take pictures in front of the splendid seascape.
- Take a fishing line and join people fishing.
- Attend Bosphorus tours from Ortaköy and Beşiktaş.
- Take a walk at the shore of the Bosphorus, beginning from Kuruçeşme and gaze the magnificient seascape of the Bosphorus, and well-cared and seaside mansion and pavilions.
- Go to one of the best night clubs of the world in the Bosphorus shore where you will get intoxicated by the scenery.
- Gaze at the delightful Bosphorus scenery while you are passing the Bosphorus Bridge.
- Buy gifts from the Ortaköy Bazaar for you and your loved ones.
- Taste pancakes in Ortaköy.
- Sit in the parks in Kuruçeşme or Bebek and gaze around.
- Sit in "Pafuli Restaurant" in Kuruçeşme and taste the dishes of Black Sea cuisine.
- Get on the boats anchored in Arnavutköy and Bebek and have a great dinner with the sound of the waves.
- Drink a bubbly Turkish coffee in Bebek Cafe and play backgammon.
- Buy almond paste from Bebek Badem Ezmecisi.
- Wander around by eating an ice-cream from the famous Güneş Dondurmacısı in Bebek.
- Enjoy the Bosphorus from above by going up to Rumeli Fortress.
- Visit Tulip Garden in Emirgan Grove.
- Sit at the "Kale Çay Bahçesi" next to Rumeli Fortress and taste the tea served with a teapot.
- Have an enormous breakfast in Deniz Kafe in Rumeli Fortress.
- Drink your tea in a street cafe shop in Emirgân.
- Have a delicious breakfast with honey and cream in the shore of Emirgân.
- Taste pastry in "Sarıyer Börekçisi" in Sarıyer which resembles more to a shore town.
- Inhale the fresh green air of Emirgân and Yıldız Woods which takes you to a fascinating world, and have a delicious meal in one of the villas.
- Drink a sage tea in Emek Kahve next to pier in Yeniköy.
- Enjoy rakı and fish in Kavaklar.
- Gaze around in Yuşa Hill in Anadolu Kavağı.
- Taste mussel and squid or fish in Beylerbeyi.
- Sit in the famous meyhane of İsmet Baba in Kuzguncuk and watch the gorgeus sunset.
- Sit at the Çınaraltı Kahvesi in Kuzguncuk and taste the Turkish coffee brewed in a copper coffee pot in Kuzguncuk
- Walk through the judas trees in Fethi Pasha Woods in Kuzguncuk.
- Eat pastry in Historical Çengelköy Pastry Shop.
- Taste the famous Çengelköy cucumber.
- Taste the meatballs of Recep Usta in Çengelköy.
- Taste the famous yoghurt with castor sugar in Kanlıca.
- Taste the delicious soups in Beykoz.
Unless you have completed the list, you would not enjoy the Bosphorus!